OUR BUSINESS HISTORY
Business concept and product idea transformed to business partnership and established in Sydney.
We made the decision to grow from a small business unit supplying a niche market to becoming the leading solvent-based adhesives manufacturer and POS specialty supplier in Australia. Much of the credit goes to our major distributor, Australian Sheet Traders, and regular customers such as Mercedes Australia and Lexus Australia, who supported us on this journey In the adhesives market, our brand name ACRI-BOND and its bright labels have been broadly accepted by plastics fabrications industry specialists. With the intention to formulate and produce high-quality, specialised and original Australian adhesives for the plastic fabricators industry, ATA has invested a great effort in research and development. We paid particular attention to convenience of use and safety of handling, which has gained us recognition within the industry.
Evonik Industries, German-made ACRIFIX brand of adhesives has been included in our product range.
Agency agreements are added and ATA also developed more top class products for plastic fabricators.
- Brillianize® - US made Anti Static Cleaner
- Xerapol® - German made Acrylic Scratch Remover paste
- ACRI-BOND UV - With our Asian partner, we launched curing adhesives
- UV Curing Equipment - ATA is supplying a selection of UV hand held devices for convenient and fast curing
- ACRI-BOND Cleaner - for cleaning of acrylic surfaces and products
Packaging changed to more economical Australian manufacturer and suppliers
- Retail Size packaging introduced in this year
- Major Promotion organised to Australian market place
After extensive market research another expansion was planned and ATA explored new business opportunities in related market segments.
We introduced new range of products:
- Contact Adhesives group of major products supplied from top European manufacturer. These products are supplied in Aerosols and pressurised canisters of 10kg and 17kg saving complicated mixing, cleaning and storage and removing compressor use and noise from application.
- Two Parts Adhesives made in Europe under ATA label are introduced as speciality products too.
- MS Polymers in 290ml cartridges are added to pallet of products from premium European supplier too.
- SprayLock® products from US based manufacturer introduced in December 2014 to compliment our range of spray adhesives with eco friendly and VOC products.
Our plans for 2015 and future are in growth in Australian market and in exporting opportunities and we are now inviting interested parties to joins us in this exciting venture. ATA Pty Ltd assists your customer and you to come to the right decision.